Membership in Transport Action…
- gives you a voice in the fight for better public transportation in Atlantic Canada
- strengthens Transport Action’s nation-wide force of volunteers
- adds importance to Transport Action’s representations before government and industry
- helps to financially support the work on Transport Action in the Atlantic provinces and across Canada
- information about developments in public transportation in Canada
- subscriptions to the national newsletter Transport Action and the Transport Action Atlantic Bulletin (view a recent sample of the TAA Bulletin HERE)
- voting status at all Transport Action general meetings
Become a Member!
There are two easy ways to become a member of Transport Action Atlantic.
- Print the Membership Application and mail it to us with your membership fee
- Sign up today using the online form below, then submit your membership fee by mail or electronic donation (via Canada Helps). [*Note: Due to technical issues, our online membership form is temporarily unavailable. You can still renew or pay for a new membership via Canada Helps. Simply fill in and mail the PDF membership application, or send the requested details by email, and then make a donation in the specified amount online. When you submit your donation via Canada Helps, please indicate it is for a new membership or renewal]
Types of Membership
In addition to the basic individual membership, we also welcome corporate members (e.g. businesses, non-profits, municipalities, government departments, etc.). Please contact us directly if your organization is interested in joining us as a corporate member.
Memberships and donations to Transport Action Atlantic are
tax-deductible. Charitable registration # 131583999RR0001
Membership Form/Formulaire d’adhésion